LEAK DETECTION AND REPAIR (LDAR) PROGRAM AND COMPLIANCE
REDEFINING LDAR COMPLIANCE
Sage ATC provides Leak Detection and Repair (LDAR) support for clients in the petrochemical and refining industries. Our team of experts are established LDAR field personnel, who help our clients achieve real world sustainability in LDAR compliance.
We are a leading provider of refinery Consent Decree LDAR audits, with more than 420 completed to date. We remain at the forefront of cutting-edge leak detection technology and have developed an EPA-style database forensic analysis review that exceeds the method used by the regulators themselves.
Our team can also help our clients with the development and implementation of LDAR programs, LDAR program enhancements, optical gas imaging, and training.
Sage ATC employs the latest technologies to ensure that our clients build on a strong foundation.
We evaluate our clients’ current practices and offer critical evaluations and recommendations aimed at long-term program success.
Full Lifecycle Support:
We are there for our clients every step of the way – from systems and practices auditing support to implementation of enhanced LDAR performance systems.
Contractor Productivity/Quality Forensic Analysis:
Sage ATC has developed a proprietary tool which analyzes technician monitoring data to determine quality of monitoring pace, time on tools, and leak percentages to determine if a client’s current program is efficient and cost effective.
Sage’s offerings include:
LDAR PROGRAM AUDITS
- Third-Party Consent Decree Audits and HRVOC Audits (Texas)
- EPA-Style Database Forensic Analysis (DFA) Reviews
- LDAR Equipment Inventory Assessments
- Custom Audits
OPTICAL GAS IMAGING
- Infrared Imaging Survey Work
- Tank Vents, Floating Roof Seals
- Post Turnaround (LDAR/Safety Assessment)
LDAR PROGRAM ENHANCEMENTS
- Contractor Management
- QA/QC Procedures and Program Metrics
- Compliance Plan
- In-house Training Program Development
- Program Metrics
LDAR PROGRAM DEVELOPMENT
- Program Creation
- Contractor Transition Management
- Equipment Leak Emission Estimates
- Basic Reporting Requirements
- Program Enhancements
- Data Management Systems
- Staffing Techniques
- LDAR Technician Basic Training or “Tech Boot Camp”
- LDAR Essentials
- Advanced LDAR
- EPA Method 21
- Custom LDAR Training Programs