Energy Efficiency Auditing
PRACTICAL SOLUTIONS TO BOILER MACT AND BOILER GACT COMPLIANCE
At Sage ATC, we recognize the important impact that energy efficiency auditing and compliance has on our clients operations and bottom line. Our experts are here to assist industrial clients with a full range of Boiler MACT and Boiler GACT compliance services.
Whether a client has a solid, liquid, or gas fueled industrial boilers or process heaters, a partnership with Sage ATC ensures that all compliance objectives will be met.
We take an upstream process optimization approach before recommending downstream air pollution controls, giving our clients cost effective compliance options.
We employ the latest technologies to ensure that our clients build on a strong foundation.
Full Lifecycle Support:
We are there for our clients each step of the way – from preliminary site testing to review with environmental agencies.
We offer in-house testing with a designated combustion team, which improves project efficiency and results in a high quality of work.
Sage’s offerings include:
- FLIR cameras for steam trap investigations and heat loss
- O2 control trim systems for enhanced combustion
- Heat and material balances
- Fuel flow control systems
- Programmable Logic Controller/Distributed Control System (DCS) integration
- Secondary and tertiary combustion air systems
- Natural gas burner technology
AIR POLLUTION CONTROL (APC)
- Existing retrofits- wet & dry electrostatic precipitators (ESP’s)
- Wet scrubbers
- Baghouse optimization and improvements
- New APC equipment including: innovative particulate control solutions, mercury control systems, acid gas control systems, wet & dry ESP design, new high efficiency wet scrubber, ceramic bag filters
- Monitoring equipment- Particulate Matter Continuous Emission Monitoring Systems
- Parametric Monitoring Systems (PM CPMS)
REGULATORY & WORK PRACTICE SUPPORT
- Energy assessments
- Boiler and heater tune-ups
- Fuel sampling plans
- Stack testing protocols
- Startup shutdown malfunction (SSM) plans
- Permit modifications
- Data management and reporting
- Compliance strategies
- Options analysis