Air Quality Compliance
Best Resources to Improve Air Quality Compliance
Clients in the refining and petrochemical industries face a number of current and new air quality regulations every day. At Sage ATC, air quality compliance is a core service offering. We understand and effectively use the latest and best resources available to improve air quality compliance. Our experience ensures our clients are in compliance with state, federal, and local area rules and regulations.
We maintain our position as a leader in air quality compliance through our relationships with industry associations, agencies, and trade associations, as well as employing leading experts in the field.
Our technical staff has significant experience supporting senior and project management staff in developing the necessary expertise, experience, judgment, and initiative to properly implement and maintain effective air quality compliance. We specialize in all large capital project permitting and dispersion modeling analyses.
Sage ATC has successfully permitted dozens of multi- billion dollar expansions for our clients. We help our clients’ projects start construction on time by providing a permit that is negotiated from a position of knowledge and experience, with operating conditions that are developed to maximize operational flexibility.
Full Regulatory Support:
We are there for our clients each step of the way – from onsite field support to annual reporting to the most complex NSR & NANSR permitting.
We are familiar with and employ the latest technologies and tools to ensure that our clients create and build on strong regulatory programs in a cost effective manner.
We value our client relationships as more than just a company and a project such that we are invested in your personal success.
Sage’s offerings include:
NESHAP FF COMPLIANCE PROGRAMS
- Full Program Reviews and Verification
- Consent Decree Implementation
- Total Annual Benzene (TAB) and Uncontrolled Benzene Quantity (BQ) Calculations and Reporting
- BWON Compliance Program Manuals Development and Training
- Sampling Protocols Development and Training
- Turnaround Sampling Plans
- Quality Assurance and Quality Control Plans
- Site-Specific Health and Safety Plans
- Privileged and Confidential Auditing
- Compliance Training
ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
- Environmental Data Management
- Task Management and Compliance Tracking
- Job Aides & Standard Operating Procedures
- Scorecard Systems
- Corporate Resource Allocation
- ISO 14000 Planning and Implementation
MACT COMPLIANCE PROGRAMS
- Complete Information Requests
- Compliance Program Development
- Comprehensive/Turnkey Program Development
- NOx Mass Cap-and-Trade Program Development
- Emissions Inventories
- Compliance Audits
- Regulatory Negotiations
- Risk Management Plans (RMP)
- Ambient Air Quality Monitoring Programs
ONSITE COMPLIANCE ASSISTANCE
- Daily Permit and Regulatory Compliance Tracking
- Recordkeeping and Reporting
- Management of process and control equipment monitoring and inspection requirements